THE GLASS SHOP
The Glass Shop covers all of South West London including the Borough of Wandsworth. If you ever need access to emergency glazing services or window repairs, we’ll be there to help. Our company offers a 24-hour emergency boarding service to secure your property then we return during the day to undertake any further glass repairs or replacements.
We understand that there are many emergency glazing companies already trading in Wandsworth so here are just a few of the reasons why we think you should pick up the phone and call us:
1. Our company provides window repairs on a 24/7 basis. Unlike emergency glazing companies who never seem to answer the phone, we are always there for you.
2. In addition to Wandsworth, we also cover Surrey, the rest of South West London and the South East. If you have multiple properties, we can look after them all.
3. Our emergency boarding service ensures your shop front is secured. Preserve stock and business assets by calling us at any time – day or night!
4. We also undertake window repairs by appointment. If you have misted double glazing, we can resolve the issue and save you money on replacement costs.
5. Glass repairs are second nature to us but did you know we can replace hardware too? All mechanical elements, including handles and locks, can be fitted.
6. Our vans are fully equipped and stocked. In most cases, we can undertake emergency glazing work at your Wandsworth property on the first visit.
7. We are experienced emergency boarding service providers and liaise effectively with the emergency services to help make your home or business safe.
8. After completing glass repairs, we sweep up broken glass and debris to make your Wandsworth property safe. All waste is disposed of carefully and responsibly.
9. A full product range is available. Our company can perform window repairs using toughened, laminate, coloured, fire-resistant and frosted glass.
10. Our emergency glazing services are competitively priced and amongst the most affordable to be found in the Wandsworth and South West London areas.
For window repairs in Wandsworth from experienced and trusted glaziers, call Wallington Glass now on (020) 8669 9123. We provide a full 24/7 service.
"Originally I only intended to buy one pair of bedroom curtains but with the luxury of a home visit from the Designer, I received a very personalised service with lots of advice. This has 'transformed' my home and made me 'fall in love' with it again. The Designer has an excellent eye for design and colour and takes your budget into account. I'm still buying from them!"
Mrs W, Ashtead
"The service I received from you was undoubtedly one of my better experiences. The designer was extremely helpful in showing me many fabrics for my curtains and the swift delivery on the promised date followed without a hitch, including the fitting. I would recommend anyone to you without hesitation."
Mrs W, Worcester Park
"From the initial consultation to the finished product (fitting and putting up the curtains), the Interior Transformation team worked professionally and competently.
The Designer's help, advice and assistance with finding the right colour fabrics and trimmings was much appreciated and valued and again she was mindful to work within the budget given."
Mrs M, Fetcham
"We have been extremely pleased with all the soft furnishings that the Interior Transformation team have designed for us! Excellent customer service - all eager to please. Our friends always comment on how great our blinds and curtains look. They have made our new house look stylish and complete!"
Mrs D, Banstead
"We have been delighted with the personal service we received from the Designer. Nothing was too much trouble for her and her recommendations were perfect for our needs. The goods supplied have also been excellent, with high quality workmanship. The fitter was friendly and very competent. Our overall experience with your company was highly satisfactory and I would recommend you to others. I will use your services in the future. Thank you!"
Mrs C, Epsom
"I thought the designer was excellent. Always kept me informed of information regarding stock issues with my curtain poles. The curtains and blinds are great and I'm sure we will be using Interior Transformation again. The fitter was also excellent."
Mrs B, Tadworth
"Excellent service from start to finish. Very flexible and did exactly what you said you would. I will be back and recommend you to others."
Mrs L, Epsom
"Brilliant service from the designer from start to finish. She was patient and seemed to listen and understand what we wanted. The fitting of the curtains was smooth, no problems, the designer even arranged for extra tie-backs. We would definitely recommend you to friends and family, thank you."
Mrs E, Epsom
"I have chosen fabric and wallpaper for 2 rooms and have had curtains and pelmets made for both rooms. I was very pleased with all of this and with a lot of help from the designer who brought several books of fabrics for me to look at. All my family love the new look including 3 grandchildren who are in their thirties! I would certainly recommend your service to anyone."
Mrs M, Fetcham